Gingersnap Customer Service
Our Terms and Conditions
The term 'Gingersnap' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is FBV Consultancy Ltd, The Courtyard, Ascot High Street, Ascot, SL5 7HP. Our company registration number is 8037501 registered in the UK. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by FBV Consultancy ltd trading as Gingernsnap and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of FBV Consultancy ltd trading as Gingernsnap. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, FBV Consultancy ltd trading as Gingernsnap takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order. Once we have reviewed your order we will e-mail you again to confirm that we accept your order, and that a contract has been made between us. In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods. Whilst goods may be shown assembled they may require assembly by you. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods. Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
How to place order
You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time. You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering. We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by Visa, Mastercard or Delta/Connect. Promotional prices only apply during the period stated. All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate. Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
- Shipping & Delivery
Standard delivery is normally within 3 - 5 days, next day delivery is available at an additional cost for orders placed by 12pm. Your order may arrive in more than one delivery. We will deliver the goods to the premises specified on your order. If you have supplied your mobile phone number you will receive a text update on your delivery date. We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
DPD next day delivery is available for orders placed before 12pm midday. The delivery timeframe excludes delivery on Saturday or Sunday.
Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of god, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as possible however we cannot be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
If there is no one to accept the order on the scheduled delivery date the goods may be returned to the warehouse and we reserve the right to charge you an addtional re-delivery charge.
Inspection and acceptance of Goods
Goods must be retuned within 28 days of their delivery.
To return goods, please use the retruns label provided on delivery and indicate the reason for return. Goods returned without the returns label will not be accepted. Any cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however reasonable postage costs will be refunded if, upon inspection, the goods are found to be faulty and proof of postage is provided. Goods must be returned in original condition and packaging, which includes the return of all product components.
Replacements and Refunds
Goods deemed to be faulty within 6 months of the delivery date may be exchanged or refunded. Goods must be returned in accordance with the returns procedure and, if deemed upon inspection to be faulty, will be exchanged or refunded accordingly.
Privacy & Security
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Courtyard High Street Ascot Berkshire SL5 7HP.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.